PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Sunday, December 20

MY DREAM HOUSE






It's Christmas time, 
The moment you can dream about everything you wish, 
A moment of magic and love...
A moment to think about what you did well and what you did wrong... 
A moment to think about the world, people and nature...

And then you have New Year... 
Our planet's birthday as I say to my daughter... 
Another magic moment with so many new wishes... 
A new page to write, new expectation.... A fresh restart...
And I have so many wishes, so many dreams, like every other year...
What is going to happen in 2016 ??? 
Who knows... but I like the number...
6 it's my favorite number...
Maybe, this year, I will finally get the house of my dreams ...

The only think I know is that I will never stop dreaming...

2 comments:

  1. Hi - a real dream house. And my number is 6 too. birthday, birthmonth, mariageday ;-) Merry x-mas! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment Barbara!!!
    So 2016 will be our year for sure !!! Don't you think!!! ;) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete