PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Tuesday, October 6

October feelings

1 2 3 4

This is a palette of colors that inspire me a lot for October.
It's starting to be cold outside and we feel like staying more at home surrounded by what we realy like...

Tender colors, beautiful cups for coffee, silk sheets for my bed, like if I was a real princess, soft lighting, beautiful atmosphere...
Have a look at this shop where you can find all kind of silk bedding sets. Oosilk

2 comments:

  1. I love the lamp! Do you know anything about the company?
    Thank you:)

    Have a nice day!
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Eva! Yo have the Mark Eden Schooley's Koushi pendant wich is very similar... Have a look, you won't be disappointed! I love all his lamps!!!

    ReplyDelete