PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Saturday, August 15

September Wishlist

1 2 3 4

Back from my very long holiday. 
One month and a half in the Canary Island, enjoying sun, sea and mountain. 
It was great, relaxing and peaceful with family and great friends...

And now I am back to real life, starting a new job that I am enjoying so far... 
Starting a new adventure working at the new publication of L'Officiel Magazine in Spain... 
I love new projects and meeting great people!

And 
I came back with a huge wishlist for September!

Calm and serenity above all...
New decor for my new home... I still need a rug and a table for my living room...
Good food... healthy and eco
Flowers at home
New clothes for cold
And tons of LOOOOOVE

Do you have a wishlist for September?

No comments:

Post a Comment