PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Sunday, July 26

My dream closet

What my most luxurious dream closet would look like, 

in fashion and interior...


I would love having a huge and open closet where I can see all my cloths and complements
in one sight... Everything would be perfectly organized and beautifuly arranged...

I would love so much having a Mark Eden Schooley's Koushi pendant
Just love it in any part of the house!!!

In the morning, to start a day with joy...
I like having a cup of coffee, reading Kinfolk magazine... or visiting Compass: a new real estate platform that helps people find the perfect apartment based on their interests and personality.

That's the perfect plan for Sunday morning!

And after, just as Marilyn, I would wear a few drops of Chanel...
and I am set to start a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment