PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Tuesday, February 25

I am a little princess

1 2 3 4

And today it's all about kids ...

A beautiful world, where mingle plenty of colours, dreams, sweetness ... so atractive to me ...

so much that I often buy things for my little princess ... but also for me ...

but that's my secret :)


Minted

Have a look to this website where you can find a huge variety of cards for all types of  events,

but also art print and party decor...

Above, find some sample of baby shower invitations

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour palette and this has in fact inspired me to change gears with my own work - i am shopping for new yarn this weekend and I am planning a palette that reminds me of Paris and Istanbul!

    ReplyDelete