PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Tuesday, November 5

Just between the Five & the Six

Picture: Here
 
Today it was my dad's birthday ( He left us six month ago for a better place ... )

Tomorrow it's mine ...

I just want to celebrate life with all of you 
and wish that I will never, ever, forget my father's eternal  
"Joie de vivre"


"My father was something of a rainbow-chaser." - Marc Davis and me
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I am sure you will never forget it, it's growing stronger over time in my opinion.
    I love your positive post, losing a person so close hurts so much and is such an intense feeling, but it also makes you even more grateful for life sometimes!
    We have to celebrate life, to honor them. Our first man in life....fathers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's sooo sweet!!! Thank you 10000000000 times !!!!!!!!!
      So beautiful what you say!!!! ;)

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! Have a lovely day.
    You will never forget...
    Beautiful post...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you sooooo much!!!! ;)

      Delete
  3. Très bel anniversaire Charlotte et une douce pensée pour ton père...
    "La joie de vivre" est le plus beau cadeau que l'on puisse avoir.
    Merci pour ton petit message. Tout va bien ici pour l'instant et j'en profite("la joie de vivre").
    je suis bien prise, je suis en train de créer une petite brocante éphémère.

    Je t'embrasse bien bien fort.

    Amorelou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci, merci ma petite Nathalie !!! C'est trop gentil !!! ;)

      Delete