PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Friday, October 25

This is the end ...

Special Cover done by my peers

After eight years working  at the Architectural Digest magazine 
 I've decided to give an end to this chapter ...
I feel happy but sad for living part of my world
So happy although to start a new working live
...
I am finnaly going to work as free lance
Painting, journalism online, illustration, graphic design, art direction, photography ,,,
 Everything it's very welcome in my new life!!!

"If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living." - Gail Sheehy

8 comments:

  1. All the best for this new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un bon départ alors!!! Plein de belles choses sur cette page blanche...

    Gros bisous.
    Amorelou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you all the luck with your new plans...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elvera!!! Hope it's going to be good!!!

      Delete
  4. Exiting! Wish you the best, enjoy the ride:)! I´m sure it will be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !!!! I appreciate a lot!!!! ;)

      Delete