PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Monday, August 12

Ethernal sunshine of the spotless mind

Pictures: 1, 2, 3

Back from some deserved holidays ...
It has been with any doubt the most horrible year in my whole life and 
I am trying hard to survive with serenity ...
That is what this post convey me: peace.
I am expecting so many changes since now and I pray God that everything will be as expected!

Why I've choosed this title?
Ethernal sunshine of the spotless mind is one of my favorite movie from my watchlist including: 
And also because I love the sound of it and its meaning

3 comments:

  1. such a beautiful peaceful collage... Wish you all the best and hope this coming period will be a fantastic one! hugs Elvera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life sometimes sucks and is tough but I know you are going to get trough this, I'm here for whatever you need.
    I wish you all the best, sending love!

    Mariela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collage.
    Go forward and you will find peace. Maybe it will take some time, but you will get there....!
    Love.

    ReplyDelete