PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Tuesday, July 9

It smells like holidays

 Pictures: Pinterest

I'd like to make a small game with you...

After having seen that very recomendable video about education and creativity
I have been thinking about my own creativity and dreams when I was a kid...
My proposing is to remember anything you use to think when you were kid

"I use to believe that we could sleep on a cloud and if the plane would fall then I could rest on it..."

Yesterday I came across a reflection that I liked but I can't find it anymore...
It said something like this...
When you are a kid you believe that everything it's possible... 
then if you want to change the world, you just need to change the drawing...


2 comments:

  1. Divines photos!!!

    Je m'y sens tellement bien.

    Gros bisous.
    Amorelou

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!, I remember when I was a child I love to draw houses with my cousin and we draw many, many flowers around the house and a big balcony, lot's of windows, it was great!

    Beautiful post!

    XX

    ReplyDelete