PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Wednesday, February 13

THANK YOU!

-->

It has been a little while since I have been reporting for the magazine Flair fashion and home,
and I can not be more grateful to all those blogs who have provided me
pictures of their home, talking about their lifestyle and helping me to make great stories.
I love the result now that I see it all together.
 
Thank so, very much to:









5 comments:

  1. All brilliant stories Lottilou! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Le résultat est en effet magnifique!!!
    Très très beau et bravo pour la qualité de tes reportages!

    Gros bisous.
    Amorelou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice, you have had that interview with Elv's. That was very nice report.
    Have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic to take part of this beautiful collage... it was such fun to join in and the featuring was so fantastic... Thanks again! Big hug Elvera

    ReplyDelete