PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Saturday, November 10

Cozy saturday

Picture: Lottilou

Last day, I bought that flowers that I love, it is difficult to see,
but they are small pink roses.
Currently they are on my work desk, which is the place where I spend most of my time,
blogging, working and writing,
while I am listening to my beloved French music in the radio
...

Have a very nice, beautiful, inspiring, cozy, relaxed
weekend

Flowers... are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty 
outvalues all the utilities of the world.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 comments:

  1. It`s a lovely corner! Love your flowers and the sunshine!!!!
    Hug Lisanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I became a member on your blog, love your style. French radio, I miss it. Every year we go to France, so nice!
    I see many blog friends on your blog. Have a good monday!
    Greeting, Martine.
    (www.martinevianen.blogspot.nl)

    ReplyDelete