PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Monday, March 5

Thank you for the Liebster blog award!!!



Picture: woodwoolstool


I am very, very happy and pleased to have received from one of my favorite Blog ELV'S a Liebster blog award!!!
Thank you so much, this is such a good news !
Also I want to thank all the visitors and the followers wich are increasing day by day! ;)
I enjoy a lot reading your comments, They all make my day!

For diferents reasons those are the blogs I picked up, but i realy enjoy reading all the blogs that i have in my list of favorites ... they all deserves the award !!!
seventeendoors
cherry-blossom-world
elinadahl
onehappymess
brinja

Thank you so, so much!!!!
for visiting my blog!
...


12 comments:

  1. Muchísimas gracias por este honor, me acabas de hacer el día, mil gracias y lo mejor es que viene de parte de uno de mis blogs favoritos, porque tu blog siempre me gustó desde el primer día que lo ví, gracias : ) , un beso!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU so much for the award!! I like it here, a lot, too.. :)
      Ulrika

      Delete
    2. Me alegro un montón que te haga ilusión Mariela!!!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you, that's so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lottilou, congratulations on your award!
    I love your sweet blog! And thank you so much for
    passing the award to me, that is so kind! Thank you!
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)congratulations to you too!
    You have a great blog and you're on my list of inspirational blogs :) Thanks for follow me

    ReplyDelete