PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Wednesday, April 13

My nice weekend


This is the mess I have done making the new illustration


Just experimenting new staff with my camera, i just love this effect in this two pictures above...


mmm... I had for my snack this good cookie from the market we have been... see below










"Y un pimiento" it's called the very nice market we've been on sunday, and we had for lunch a nice vegetal cous-cous, as i am a vegetarian girl...

2 comments:

  1. Qué gracia, tengo justo delante de mí ahora mismo, en mi escritorio, un bote de mermelada exacto al tuyo que lo tengo lleno de botones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, ja... yo también lo tengo con botones!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete