PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Tuesday, April 12

Histoire naturelle (part 2)




This weekend i have done some more illustration with the name "Histore Naturelle"...
I hope you will like it!!!
I had some troubles with my computer, and i have so many pictures on it (8000) I hope i can solve it... but tomorrow i will post the pictures i have done on the weekend... we went to a really nice market... i am sure you will like it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Me encanta lo que estás haciendo! ... cuanto es!? ... I wanna buy one now! :)
    Por cierto it´s funny coz my friend Nat and I are working on something for CBT also called Natural History! jeje! Que coincidencia!! ... ya lo verás! .- En ese sentido estoy super contenta de estar aqui pq estamos POR FIN trabajando algunas ideas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your collages!
    You are my favorite collage maker :)
    Have a lovely day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so so sweet!!!! and plus it makes me very happy because I love so much your blog, I visit you everyday!!!

    ReplyDelete