PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Thursday, November 4

It's gone a be a good year!!!

I am so happy to go to Paris to celebrate my birthday the next 6 of November.
I will be 36 years old.
I've already mentioned some time ago that number 6 it is really a good number for me.
Then it is going to be a really good year...
I am happy to start a new year full of dreams and hopes.
I believe that when you really want something it happen.
Then I want to start this new year with some wishes that for sure will happen.
All pictures from: Audreyhepburncomplex

3 comments:

  1. no había caido que te ibas por tu cumple!!! ... Happy Birthday Charly! ... te lo vas a pasar bomba en tu querida Paris!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete