PETITE PRINCESSE DE RIEN (Robert)

Lottilou
seeks to be bohemian, ecological, deeply rooted to the human being, to history and to anthropology

Monday, March 29

Holidays are around the corner!

I am so happy to go on holidays, I have so much things to prepare and to buy...., Can't wait!!!


I will have time to read!!!


I will sleep until laaaate


I will have long and delicious breakfast


We will have time to play all day long...


We'll go to the beach!!!!! Dear Sun and sea!!!!


And go late to sleep!!!!


I am so happy to go on holiday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Holidays always happy time!! Time to sleep, read, have breakfast in a terrace, touch the sand, feel the sea... time to smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. siiiiiiiiiii......., I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. que envidia!!! .... me encanta tu post! ... so dreamy! ;)

    ReplyDelete